Rainbow Tribe is no longer in operation. Due to other committments I am no longer making rainbow clothing or other items to sell. Sorry to disappoint. If you want to know where to buy rainbow gear or where to buy rainbow fabric/ribbon/motifs etc, you can email me at dykes.with.tykes@hotmail.com











Thursday 15 January 2009

Health Matters

Happy New Year! I hope you and yours had a great Christmas! We had a very relaxing time and you can see a snippet of ours on Gabby's website.

First the good news - I have been able to secure some more of the summer weight 100% cotton for the rainbow pants
, so they are now available again. YAY! I am processing back orders now so if you ordered some from SpringOUT then you will get yours shortly.

The first lot of bad news is that I am unable to source rainbow polar fleece at the moment. Apparently summer is not the time to be buying winter fabric - go figure. :-) This means that sleeping bags, hats and slippers are not currently available. If you do want to order one or more of these for winter, please do so but be aware there will be a delay in delivery for these items.

Now for the really bad news - unfortunately I have had to make the decision to not go to Mardi Gras Fair Day in Sydney this year, due to my health. I had great plans of making heaps of monkeys, pants and other groovy stuff for Fair Day over the past few weeks but have just not been able to do it. Tanya has put her foot down and said I am not to be up until all hours of the night on the sewing machine for the next couple of weeks as I will just make my health worse. Sadly I have had to agree, so no Fair Day for me. (sob) I hope to get there next year though.

I have written a post on
ordering from my website. Please read it before placing an order. It is not meant to discourage you at all! I just want to give you a realistic expectation of the process and timeframes from the time you order to delivery.

Also I have had a bit of trouble with parcels being sent but not received. Sorry to those affected. If this happens to you then please let me know. I will help by sending you an email on the day I send parcels from now on so we can both keep track of what is happening. Rest assured that affected customers are being compensated.

Cheers
Marijke

No comments: