Rainbow Tribe is no longer in operation. Due to other committments I am no longer making rainbow clothing or other items to sell. Sorry to disappoint. If you want to know where to buy rainbow gear or where to buy rainbow fabric/ribbon/motifs etc, you can email me at dykes.with.tykes@hotmail.com











Wednesday 29 October 2008

To Market to market to buy some rainbow gear!

We have now been at the Old Bus Depot Markets twice and have had a pretty good day each time overall, so we will be going back there a few more times before the end of the year.

We will be at the
Old Bus Depot Markets, Kingston on the following dates:
Sunday 9 November
Sunday 23 November
Sunday 7 December
Sunday 14 December
Saturday 20 December

This weekend is the Canberra
SpringOUT festival Fair Day (Saturday 1 November, 10am-3pm) and we will be having a stall there too. I have been sewing up a storm and will have a few new products to launch there. Pics to follow.

Here is Gabby in a pair of pants that I made with some other fabric that I had lying around my sewing room as reported in my last blog entry. Very bright and trendy! Her hair is getting much longer now so it is pretty much always up in a top-knot pony-tail, but she had obviously pulled it out by the time this pic was taken. So girly!

No comments: