Rainbow Tribe is no longer in operation. Due to other committments I am no longer making rainbow clothing or other items to sell. Sorry to disappoint. If you want to know where to buy rainbow gear or where to buy rainbow fabric/ribbon/motifs etc, you can email me at dykes.with.tykes@hotmail.com











Sunday 17 August 2008

New products and new markets!

Here is the latest addition to our Rainbow Tribe - a Rainbow Sock Monkey!



Our Rainbow Sock Monkeys come in three colour choices for the face, ears and bum - Ruthie Red (pictured), Miss Claire Blue and Benoit Black. For only $30 they make a very lovable gift for new arrivals, birthdays or just because!
More details here...









Gabrielle loves her Rainbow Sock Monkey and takes it everywhere. She also looks super cute in her rainbow hat and logo shirt. Her rainbow pants must have needed a wash on this day!


Gabrielle has her own
blog and is very articulate and entertaining for a two year old. :-) There are more pics of her cavorting with her Rainbow Sock Monkey on her website.











We are going to be at the Baby and Kids Market this weekend in Canberra, so if you are a local then please come along and have some fun with us. We will have HEAPS of polar fleece hats, flannelette rainbow pants, t-shirts, wraps, pram persons, stroller liners, change mats, rainbow hair scrunchies and Ruthie Red the Rainbow Sock Monkey will be there to entice people to order her and her friends! The last Baby and Kids market for the year will be on Saturday 1 November 2008 and we will be there then too.



I am looking into what other markets are happening soon and we are considering being a stallholder at the Newtown Festival (Sydney) on Sunday 9 November 2008, Canberra SpringOUT Fair Day (date TBA), and of course the Sydney Gay and Lesbian Mardi Gras Fair Day 15 March 2009. More details when they come to hand...



New products about to be launched are other gift ware items for babies and kids - rainbow felt rattles and blocks, hanging mobiles, a wall growth chart and a rainbow nappy stacker to add to a funky nursery. I am just playing around with them at the moment to make sure the designs are robust and practical as well as being super cute of course!



Thank you to Phyllis for your lovely comments! It amazes me when people contact me and tell me how they came across our website. It seems unreal that I started to make a few bright clothes for my little girl here in Canberra Australia and now you are encouraging me all the way from Prague! Thank you, it means so much. I can't afford much in the way of advertising, so this is gold. :-)

Oh, before I go I thought I would tell you about some products we ordered from the Cafe Press website with our logos on them. They are GREAT! The large coffee mug is HUGE and looks amazing. I also got the plus size white ladies t-shirt with scoop neck and it fits beautifully and I bought the baseball jersey for Tanya and she looks fab in it too. Pics coming soon of us modelling our gear. They were packed very well and arrived quite quickly, especially considering they are coming from the USA. So don't be scared, go to our Cafe Press site and order heaps more clothing and other items. I am in the process of uploading all of our designs on there, so soon you will be able to get all of them through Cafe Press.

Cheers

Marijke

xoxo

No comments: