Rainbow Tribe is no longer in operation. Due to other committments I am no longer making rainbow clothing or other items to sell. Sorry to disappoint. If you want to know where to buy rainbow gear or where to buy rainbow fabric/ribbon/motifs etc, you can email me at dykes.with.tykes@hotmail.com











Friday 6 June 2008

Real and online markets

Welcome to Winter! I thought Spring was the time for new beginnings but it seems Winter is the happening time this year. Sooooo many babies are being born or due to be born in the next few weeks. Congratulations to all who are expecting! We are jealous that we are not expecting so we went out and bought some new stuff for us. As you do.

First up this month I am delighted to announce the opening of the Rainbow Tribe store on Cafe Press! Here you can get all of our logo designs printed on to anything from t-shirts to coffee mugs and everything in between. I will still take orders from here for t-shirts etc as I can do them in many more colours than they offer on Cafe Press, but it is actually cheaper on Cafe Press than what I can do them for here. So if you are happy with black or white and the odd colour (mainly pink and blue) then go to Cafe Press. The quality of their printing is excellent as they use professional products, so no worries about washing or the print degenerating. At the moment I have only Rainbow Tribe and Diversity Rocks logos online but am adding all others shortly, so keep checking it out for more designs each week.

Secondly we will be at the Baby and Kids Market here in Canberra on Saturday 21 June from 9am till 1pm at the Old Bus Depot Markets site. Winter goods such as funky polar fleece hats, sleeping bags, wraps etc will be on sale. All summer stock at 50% off! (BKM only, not online)


Gabrielle has decided to give up her day sleeps so goodness knows when I will get anything made now! All good though and maybe I can teach her how to use the overlocker... :-)

Take care,

Marijke

No comments: