Rainbow Tribe is no longer in operation. Due to other committments I am no longer making rainbow clothing or other items to sell. Sorry to disappoint. If you want to know where to buy rainbow gear or where to buy rainbow fabric/ribbon/motifs etc, you can email me at dykes.with.tykes@hotmail.com











Friday 2 May 2008

New Products for Winter!

Here is Gabrielle modeling the latest in Rainbow Tribe fashion for this winter! She was very patient for me when I was trying to take pictures, but she was wondering why she was dressed in her pyjamas and sleeping bag in the middle of the day!













Click here for pyjamas and sleeping bags and click here for hats and slippers.



New products coming soon: winter pram bags (a cozy cover and insert combo to go in the pram for keeping cool kids toasty warm on winter walks); baby mobiles and pram toys.

I have also updated the Rainbow Pants page as it seems the pictures were not working. I have added flannelette pants and 100% cotton summer-weight pants to the range. Click here for Rainbow Pants.

Just as soon as I think about closing my Ebay store, I get a heap of orders from there! Go figure. So I will keep it. Also I am opening a store on another site that offers a huge range of products with our designs on them and it will be the primary source of our t-shirts. I will still have some available here though - primarily the pajama packs and special orders. Don't worry, you will get as good if not better quality prints on the shirts from the new site as you would for me directly, plus you get a much bigger range of products. When my new store is ready there will be a link on the right margin near the Ebay link.

All of our handmade rainbow products such as pants, the Pram Person, wraps, bibs, change mat, pyjamas, sleeping bags, slippers, hats etc will still be available here on Blogspot.

So stay tuned for some exciting developments from Rainbow Tribe!

Cheers Marijke

No comments: