Rainbow Tribe is no longer in operation. Due to other committments I am no longer making rainbow clothing or other items to sell. Sorry to disappoint. If you want to know where to buy rainbow gear or where to buy rainbow fabric/ribbon/motifs etc, you can email me at dykes.with.tykes@hotmail.com











Sunday 2 December 2007

Another successful market!

Well, Hall Markets were successful after we pulled any reference to Dykes with Tykes and just had mainstream slogan items. :-) I was a bit worried by 10.30am when I hadn't made a sale! I was secretly having a chuckle at the folks who balked when they saw "Dykes with Tykes" and "Son of a butch" written on some products, but I figured I was there to sell my stuff and not scare people away.

Thanks to everyone who have been ordering up a storm! Look out for some new products coming soon.

After having three markets in three weeks, we now have a two week break until Gorman House Markets, so it is time to re-stock. I think I will get Gabrielle to sell at our next stall. Just by wandering around looking cute she convinced one lady to buy a pair of pants today.

A big thanks to my Mum who has been helping out HEAPS by sewing, ironing, selling, babysitting Gabby and feeding us. I would not have been so organised without you. And to my partner Tanya - thanks for believing in me. Ok, enough mush. Time to fill orders!

Cheers
Marijke

No comments: