Rainbow Tribe is no longer in operation. Due to other committments I am no longer making rainbow clothing or other items to sell. Sorry to disappoint. If you want to know where to buy rainbow gear or where to buy rainbow fabric/ribbon/motifs etc, you can email me at dykes.with.tykes@hotmail.com











Thursday 3 April 2008

Where have I been?

So sorry about the delay in updating the website. My brother got married over Easter (lovely day, bride gorgeous, groom happy, no fights amongst the guests), Gabby has learned to climb out of her cot (so we took the side off to make it into a big-girls bed).

I am making winter stock but I just need to get the camera out so I can show you the cute pj's, winter hats, flannelette rainbow pants and rainbow baby sleeping bags.

Back very soon!!!

Marijke

No comments: